ARB Air Locker - D30 - SoCal - Will ship!---PRICE DROP!!!

gogetemturbo

I have a first generation ARB Air Locker for sale for a Dana 30 front differential. Probably needs a rebuild ( I can recommend a place to get the parts), I checked it when I got it a little while ago and it held air. I've decided to go a different way with my build. Model number from ARB is RD30 [ edit, I had incorrectly listed this as a RD100]. Locker comes with a used set of 4.10 ratio gears in decent condition and some of the bearings. Gears are for an XJ Cherokee high pinion differential.

Locker fits most YJ And TJ Wranglers, XJ Cherokees, MJ Comanches, and ZJ Grand Cherokees.

The copper tube that goes to the seal housing broke off, so the seal housing will need to be replaced. It's about $100, so I just dropped the price down to $350 from $500.

Asking $350. Shipping available on your dime. [edit 3/9/11] I just lowered the price to $350 from $500. I have a shop here in Orange County that can get every single part for this unit, so rebuilding it is not a problem!

Email me (gogetemturbo at gmail.com) or call/text to (714)454-six39six

--Jake

[edit 3/9/11] I just lowered the price to $350 from $500. I have a shop here in Orange County that can get every single part for this unit, so rebuilding it is not a problem!

good luck, i am very well affiliated with arb and you can't even get parts for that locker anymore, and its the weekest they made so good luck on a high priced sale, and you have already taken it apart so its in need of a rebuild now good job

I have a first generation ARB Air Locker for sale for a Dana 30 front differential. Probably needs a rebuild ( I can recommend a place to get the parts), I checked it when I got it a little while ago and it held air. I've decided to go a different way with my build. Model number from ARB is RD100. Locker comes with a used set of 4.10 ratio gears in decent condition and some of the bearings. Gears are for an XJ Cherokee high pinion differential.

Locker fits most YJ And TJ Wranglers, XJ Cherokees, MJ Comanches, and ZJ Grand Cherokees.

Asking $500 or best offer. Shipping available on your dime.

Email me (gogetemturbo at gmail.com) or call/text to (714)454-six39six

--Jake

Wow, thanks for blasting my post. I really appreciate it. Good job. I've never taken it apart. I know a shop in Orange, California that has all the parts. These lockers retail for $900 ish brand new so how is $500 OR BEST OFFER a high priced sale?

:mad: If you've got a problem with my listing, either keep your mouth shut or PM me, don't blast my freaking listing. Good luck and good job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived