New member, taking this summer off

2yb3

I'm taking this summer off from work, been saving my money and still saving, anyways I want to do some fishing, some more fishing and of course jeeping lol, but first I got to fix/ upgrade them. Urm anyways here they are don't get disapointed when you see the xj cause bam Okay so the comanche x needs a fuel pump. its the 2.5l 4 cyl, the 2wd mj next to the xj has a shot motor, the xj has a shot motor. Well this is the cunundrum, The xj is bc registered (live and born in b.c), but the two mjs are from alberta, not stolen thats a guarantee, but no papers. So I was going to go and swap the motor from the comanche x to the xj, the xj would be used as a winter driver, well in the mj x's box under that crappy random canopy is a nice little hotrodded ( havent taken a good look at it yet)289 or 302. Anyways plan was an axle swap from the 2wd rear d44 to the front of the x, and maybe shove that v8 into the comanche x, interrior is good, nice dash, havent looked at the floor panels, I will walk out and take some more pics either today or tommorow, need snow shoes practically, 4+feet so no going and checking the axles to be sure. Think the x is a 4-5 spd lol. My goal is to have 35+ ltbs (bigger ltbs) under it, but I don't think that 4 cyl would like that. I've even been looking for a 2wd on the classified or anything that I can use to transfer everything on to but no luck. what do you guys think? any addvice/ suggestions appreciated

I want your spare tire carrier off your XJ, my wife needs one.

Looks like you have some cool projects! I like the 4cyl xj, good on gas, and I think it should have 4.10 gears.

"Anyways plan was an axle swap from the 2wd rear d44 to the front of the x" ..... do you mean swap the the rear D44 to the front of the Comanche ... I think you may have some steering issues.