Pulley problems!

First of all I want to thank anyone and everyone in advance for any help I recieve.

So I own and drive daily an 1986 Comanche with the 2.5L 4Cyl motor and the long bed. I love her to death!!! Unfortunately I'm going thru about a belt a week. I've already replaced the harmonic balancer, but it looks like its pulling away from the motor again. As well as someone took off and put on the power steering pump pulley with a hammer. This thing is warped! What I Found out the hard way is that no one makes the power steering pump pulley for this truck. I can get the pump with res all day long at the parts store, but not the pulley. From 86 to 87 jeep changed alot of parts including the power steering pump pulley, the door key locks on the outside, seatbelts, and various other "little things". I need to know what pulleys will fit my truck, or if anyone has one or knows where to get one. You know you are in deep when the local jeep dealer laughs at you. Wheres an AMC dealer when you need one lol? Please help!!! :wall: