90 2wd

I've had the truck for just 2 months now, but here is how it looked the day I brought her home

My plans are to swap in a 8.8 out of an Exploder I have sitting in the shop, and there is a SWB Eliminator Comanche at the JY a few mins from my place that I'm going to grab the 4WD stuff from. I'm going to do all the work when I put it away for the summer this spring and bring the 5.0 Mustang out of storage. That way I won't have to worry about keeping it drivable for a DD. It's going to get the cheap and dirty ZJ coil and shackle lift to clear a set of 31X10.5's I've got sitting in the shop. I've known the JY owners for as long as I've been alive, so I get anything I want for free, lol.

A few specs on it now, 4.0L, 5 speed, 2WD. The truck has the good dash with the tack, and it only has 114 000kms!! The truck was never winter driven until last year! There is just a pinhole of rust starting on the passenger rocker, and in front of the rear passenger wheel by the flare. The paint is original, and the truck is real straight. The drivers door has been caught and the upper hinge weld has started to let go (surprise surprise) so I'm going to look for a newer set of doors with the one piece window.

What do you think so far?? Am I on the right track?