radiatorbarn.com

Needed a new radiator for the TJ, and on a suggestion from NAXJA I checked radiatorbarn.com as well as the local usual places.

HOLY FAST SHIPPING BATMAN!!!

I ordered a rad from them online yesterday afternoon, around 2 PM....the big brown truck dropped it off a bit after noon today (I took a sick day 'cause I had to rebuild the front driveshaft before it exploded :D )

Kudos to rad barn, if anyone needs a new rad I would highly suggest them. Free shipping and a $5 discount if you order online jamminz.gif

Jeff

I got one from them for my XJ, I was very pleased with the shipping. The only problem I had was the bung for the tranny line was welded in crooked and it was hard to get it on w/out cross threading it. I sent them an email about it. They replied to my email and then sent me a free hat.

I ordered a three core from them online about 4 months ago (about when they changed suppliers) and the next day I got a very apologetic e-mail that they were out of stock but the new supplier would have them in in three days. Sure enough, in four days I had that puppy on my front porch.

They shine when it comes to customer service and shipping. jamminz.gif