just my luck

well first off i have very $#!& luck with white vehicles i now realize this after owning my second white vehicle that last 6 days when the first one lasted a total of 7. but now on to the truck i have a 88 jeep Comanche pioneer 2.5 4 spd 4wd white us olympic edition. key word was white... well i was on my way back to work and rolled it going around a corner. i lost the @$$ end and hit a ice bank that just tossed me onto the roof and of course crushed it. major bummer to me cause in the 6 days i had the truck i fell in love. ill put up pictures as soon as i can take them, but i have some questions for you guys. my buddy has a Cherokee parts rig that hes taking the drivetrain out of and i have a old boss that restores ww2 era military vehicles and is good with body work how big of a pita would it be to cut the window frame / roof off the cherokee and match it to the commanche. from what ive read is the roof lines are differnt, but would i beable to use the doors and other parts off the cherokee. any advice would be great sorry that this is my first post and its full of questions but i love this truck and i don't want to see it go to the junk yard.

thanks, Mike

welcome to the club! :waving:

this forum is more for giving us updates on your project as you go along. if you have tech questions, they should go in the tech forum so more people will see them and they will then be in the searchable database. :thumbsup: