Is there a low profile cover for the bed (cargo) light?

I recently bought a Bac Pac canopy for my Comanche and it fits pretty well with one problem. My truck has the bed light over the rear window and the canopy doesn't have a cutout for this. Because of the lack of cutout I can't slide the canopy quite as far forward as I would like. The canopy is usable as is but I'd like to be able to move it closer to the cab. There there a piece available anywhere that would cover the opening if the light is removed? I could probably poorly make something myself or get something made but if there's already an option out there I'll take it.

Thanks.

I highly doubt you will find anything for the MJ cargo light. They are VERY rare.

I would rather cut a hole in the topper for the cargo light to peer through. Seal the edges around the light opening with some weather stripping for a tight fit.

Or remove the light and trace the shape on to a piece of thin steel and cut to fit. Drill a hole for the cargo light wiring to pass through with rubber gromet. Do the same for the topper and mount the cargo light inside.

Or remove the light and trace the shape on to a piece of thin steel and cut to fit. Drill a hole for the cargo light wiring to pass through with rubber gromet. Do the same for the topper and mount the cargo light inside.

This is what I've been thinking about and will probably end up doing. Before I spent time on it (and probably have at least one attempt where I screw something up I figured I'd see if there where other options. Sounds like there aren't.

have you tried going to a body shop and see what they could do? As far as what I know it is only two holes where it is bolted on to the cab and maybe one more to run the wires and ground. have you tried taking it off to see what your looking at? it really can't be that bad and even if you bondo it you have a topper to cover it and the bondo would keep out water.

Brandon