Looking for a set of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon wheels (TJ).

MCF90

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a set of Jeep Wrangler (TJ) Rubicon wheels for my Comanche. If you have a set, or know someone who does, please PM me or Email me at Sexxyrunr1@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

I have a set, but shipping would be a big PITA. If you're coming close to Houston TX for the holidays, I'll hook you up.

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a set of Jeep Wrangler (TJ) Rubicon wheels for my Comanche. If you have a set, or know someone who does, please PM me or Email me at Sexxyrunr1@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

I have a set, but shipping would be a big PITA. If you're coming close to Houston TX for the holidays, I'll hook you up.

Dang...Well, if you were to ship them, how much would you be asking for the set (including shipping)?

Thanks,

Matt

No wheels, but I see your another Buell owner.... had to say HI. Ive yet to ride an XB but hear great things about them. don't sell, youll regret it! I often consider selling my 97 Lightning S-1, but I know once I do, Ill kick myself. That is unless I can sell it and then immeadiately buy a Heritage Softail.... I can dream can't I? Keep it, enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...