South Central IN - 2.5L 4 cyl part out (with AX-5)

bmyohn

I am getting ready to pull the 2.5L out of my 88 MJ. I am looking to part it out. If anyone is needing anything please let me know and I will pull it off for you. Radiator looks brand new, valve cover is clean, head looks in great shape, alternator is bad, not sure on A/C unit. But shoot me a message and I will see what I have for you. As of right now this motor and trans are complete (no one has taken anything yet, but I have removed the valve cover and radiator)

-Brendan

(812) 929-7160 (call or text)

I'll be heading to the east coast around christmas time. So if you can meet me on I-70 somewhere I can put the transmission in the back of the cummins and bring it along

Edit : never mind I just looked up where Lorain is and its not anywhere near the center of the state lol

what part of the east coast are you traveling too?

I will be heading to Lancaster, PA. Then I will head down to Sunset Beach, NC (last barrier island in NC). I'll have to check the calendar but it should be between christmas and new years that i will be in NC. Heading home to IN I will be taking I-26 out of SC which compared to Gastonia will be the closest I get to your area.

Archived