6'6 fisher plow-2 frames 2 pumps, extras too!

beaterheep

so, i got this thing and modified the frame to work with my arb bumper,(mounts to the shackle mounts and winch roller fairlead mounts, along with factory swaybar bolts=super strong but easily modified for a stock setup-) only to realize that it sags my front springs way too much(super soft 5.5" lift springs and it just about bottoms out) and ive recently found a tractor with a plow, so i don't need this one! its a 6'6 fisher plow, power angle, comes with the older fisher/western electric/hydraulic pump, cable control(i don't have the joystick or the cables-cheap on ebay) also comes with a second frame from an 80 something f250, along with an engine driven pump with control valves and cables. newer hoses on the power angle, electric pump was rebuilt and works well, needs the angle actuator removed and cleaned up-it sticks-5 bolts remove, clean and reinstall- easily mounted to the truck with 1 person, easily movable off the truck with 2 people. i need this thing gone asap as its in the way!! asking $350 on craigslist but mention your from comancheclub and ill drop the price to $300!! i can also modify the frame to fit your vehicle of choice for more $$--located in belchertown mass-413 695 4775--jay

Archived