Short bed, inline 6/4.0L, 2 or 4wd, (IL)

codybutz

Looking for a a Short bed MJ, I'm really not going to be to picky, it does need to be a short bed, with the inline 6, 4.0L motor, any trans, 2wd or 4wd. the bed can be completely gone as long as the cab is in decent shape. I'd prefer it run but if the problems and price is right then I'll entertain anything. If the truck is worth it i might be willing to trade w/ some cash my completely rust free running driving long bed. ( see my posts for that truck).

Ya I'd hate to cut apart a good mj. I'm looking for something to fully cage with fiber glass all the way around so I really only need a solid cab. Could even be a roller with no motor or trans.

Shoot a PM to MCF90... I sold him a '92 black shortbed roller that was all banged up with no rust. Don't know what he might have had planned for it, but he's somewhat local, and might want to sell it.

Rob L.

HAHA, no Ive seen that posted a few times tho. I found a 98 2wd 4 door xj needs a head gasket and some body work. $700. So my white long bed might be up for sale soon idk, I like using her as a work truck. Plus she doesn't drink gas like my lift xj.