Need Help !!!!

Hello all together, I have an problem to finish my comanche! Here in Germany it isn´t posible to get a new carpet for the comanche!

I need an new black vinyl carpet, the us-dealers are unable to deliver to Germany :mad: . Is there someone here in the forum who can help me? It would be nice if someone can buy the carpet and send it by parcel service to Germany? I will pay you by paypall or direktly to you!

Thanks for help :bowdown: !!!!

cheers :cheers: from Germany

Norbert

Norbert, I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Before taking a chance with a used carpet, have you tried eBay? There are a few sellers in the states that sell carpet kits for Comanches. I know a few members have tried them, and had decent results... Fitment issues of course, but with a little wrestling, they seem to work out great.

Plus, international shipping of a heavy vinyl floor could be quite pricey... How soon do you need it? I know my mother is flying back to Deutschland this winter for the holidays... Maybe I could stuff a vinyl mat into a suitcase and have her deliver it? :D

Rob L.

Norbert, I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Before taking a chance with a used carpet, have you tried eBay? There are a few sellers in the states that sell carpet kits for Comanches. I know a few members have tried them, and had decent results... Fitment issues of course, but with a little wrestling, they seem to work out great.

Plus, international shipping of a heavy vinyl floor could be quite pricey... How soon do you need it? I know my mother is flying back to Deutschland this winter for the holidays... Maybe I could stuff a vinyl mat into a suitcase and have her deliver it? :D

Rob L.

Hey Rob,

thanks a lot to you and your mum :clapping: Great idear!! I bought a new carpet yesterday, a US dealer made me an good offer with an real fair shipping price :banana: !

see you and thanks once again!

Norbert

Pete -

When was the last time you looked for Cherokees in a junkyard in Germany? For that mater, when is the last time you looked for an automotive junkyard in Germany?

hello pete,

the problem is the price, german dealers wants to have 450-500 € for US imported carpets! Chrysler dealers are unable to deliver anythink for the comanche and a carpet for the cherokee cost about 400 €! Yesterday a us dealer contactet me here on comanche.com and made me an real fair offer, so I bougt it yesterday!

best regards

Norbert