Lift kit?

Does anyone know about a good suspension kit for my MJ?? I need space for my 33" (3"- 4" lift?) and the kit must have the right papers to keep the police of my back. Best if its approved by the german TüV. Its always a fight with the authorities to get modified cars road-legal over here :mad:

Well depending on how much trimming you want to do (probably not too much if you want the police off your back) you could get away with 3.5"+. How wide are the tires? If they are pretty wide that will also affect how much trimming you must do. And if you didn't know everyone pretty much agrees on Rubicon Express having some of the best lift components: http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Jeep.htm?Vid=B4C179558

How strict are the laws regaurding lifted vehicles over there in Norway? Do you have any more pictures of your truck? :popcorn:

Basicly every modification of the car needs to be approved and written in the registration papers. To do that you must be able to prov that the modification has been tested by some sort of agency, like TüV. Lift kits are usually simple but bigger tires are almost impossible. Fender cutting/welding are also easy as long as they cover the tires enough.

Every second year each car must pass a mayor test to be road legal, so i realy want my lift kit approved. The tires i don't care about, it takes me 15 minuttes to put on my stock tires and switch back to 33"'s after the test...

My car actuallu runs very well on 33" with stock suspension and some minor fender cutting/welding, but i jam the tires when i flex out.

Is rubicon kits approved by TüV?

Is rubicon kits approved by TüV?

I have no clue. But they are a pretty legit company :roll:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you could probably run this and get away with it (It's a great budget boost, and it's hard to install): http://www.teraflx.com/pages/jeepbuilde ... 77&subID=2

Kinda looks like that's all you need to clear those tires alittle better. jamminz.gif