For Sale in NY: 1999 XJ driveline donor

novawingnut

1999 Cherokee Sport, 6-cylinder, AW-4 automatic transmission, 4wd (NP231 case) with 125k. Over $800 in receipts for everything from engine work to new parts; previous owner was going to turn it into a trail rig but he gave up on the project before it was completed, so all of these new parts have NO mileage on them. Ideal as a driveline donor for a transplant...engine and driveline are intact and dash is complete with steering column, all wiring, airbags, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200536618720&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

It has to go in the next two weeks or it'll be off to the scrapyard. Anyone from the list who is interested just email me with a reasonable offer and I'll work with you. I don't want to see it get scrapped but I don't have storage room to part out the driveline components to keep as spares. Clear NJ title in hand. PM with any questions/requests :D

The pictures in the auction the most recent I have, they are from last month (with the exception of the picture on the tow dolly). The Jeep looks the same right now with the exception of the front tires and rims; the fronts are now also stock 15" steelies & tires (which can be seen on the rear in the pictures), and it is now stock height. I don't have the truck stored at my location so I can't get fresh pictures immediately.

The picture of the front end below gives a better view, basically shows the driver fender, front bumper and header panel are missing. The passenger fender is installed, and both of the plastic fender liners are available. Three of the four fender flares and mounts are also available (driver front flare missing).

front-end.jpg

I have a crate of parts that were pulled but are included if the buyer wants them (most in good condition..parts that were trashed, destroyed were tossed). Just to clarify, all seats, emergency brake assembly, console and front door panels have been pulled, but everything from the dash forward is untouched (column, pedals, heater/ac controls, glove box, accessory switch panel) with the exception of the radio - PO yanked it out.

You have any current pictures of it? I might be interested in it.

Archived