do you see what i see

Rokhound

my brother has a stage... 2? maybe? either 2 or 3... REAL beefy... winch bumper. it has the wrap around under the lights, winch tray&stuff, and 3/4" d-ring tabs.

they had a slight messup in that one sides light wrap-around sticks out about an 1 1/2" further than the other side... but they offered to fix it free of charge including shipping and my brother opted for halfprice one-ton steering instead.

problem SOLVED!

I have it on my TJ.

Its VERY beefy! But I have to say, I managed to bend it on my last trip to paragon. I think it was a bad TRE.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

JCR was AWESOME! I called them from the trail and they sent a part to my Hotel. It didnt hurt that I was wheeling with three of New Englands 4WD parts places!!

ALL FIXED!!

Image Not Found

CW

My local club goes there every August for what we call COOLRIDE. I have been for four of the past five years. I have bent my steering EVERY TIME!!!

I changed to the JCR and bending/breaking it was the FARTHEST thing from my mind!!!

I was on a hard trail, but not in an overly hard/difficult atra. i think it happened right about here:

Image Not Found

or here:

Image Not Found

Neither too difficult, but I did have to cramp the wheels to get thru there....

I really think the part was faulty nad had a buble in the casting or something. they told me that that was a old part from a supplier they no longer use. the new stuff looks just like the MOOG stuff I now keep in the TJ as backups!!

CW