Florida D30 w/ 4.10s Pics added

bucketheadben

The D30 came out of a vacuum disconnect XJ and still has all of the mounts. It has factory 4.10 gears. The d30 doesn't have rotors, and the calipers are good for cores. I live in Pensacola, Fl and would be willing to travel a short distance if the price is right. I'm asking $150 for the D30. Thanks

Ben

Image Not Found

• 3 weeks later...

Just looks great man :D just like i said just tell me if the breaks and gears are all good and ready to go and ill be all over this :yes: god i feel bad for sayong this but i hope you don sell this b4 i get the $ in november this is just what i need :drool:

Brandon

Just looks great man :D just like i said just tell me if the breaks and gears are all good and ready to go and ill be all over this :yes: god i feel bad for sayong this but i hope you don sell this b4 i get the $ in november this is just what i need :drool:

Brandon

Hey Brandon,

The Dana 30 will need some work. I don't have the rotors and the calipers are bad, they will work for a core on new ones. I planed on replacing the u-joints just to be on the safe side while it was out and easy to get to. As best as I can tell the gears are good. Factory 4.10 gears are hard to find in a dana 30.

The Ford 8.8 is in great shape. The only thing that it needs is a pinion seal. The brakes are complete. I would turn the rotors and put some pads on and be done with it. The 8.8 is pending right now. I have a guy that said he would be picking it up this weekend.

I do have a C 8.25 and D 30 out of my 99XJ with 3.55s. They are sitting under my MJ right now. I already welded the spring perches at the right width so they would be a bolt on for your MJ. I'd let the pair of them go for $200. I'd also have the custom driveshafts, AW4, and T-case out of the 99 if you were interested. I just don't have time for my Cheromanche project.

Thanks

Ben

god i hope you don't sell that 8.8 I really want both they are a hard pair to find togeather and will be a great upgrade for my truck. and I'm looking for 4:10 gears under my truck and 3:55 only if i can't get 4:10. Well since the 8.8 may go then i don't know about the needs work on dana 30. Ill give you $375 for both (since the 30 may need some costly work) if they don't get it this weekend. I am very serious about my offer and am not just yanking your chain. would it help if i said i love you? lol jk well just plz keep me posted about the sale. Thank you so much

Brandon

and an 8.25 is not that much of an upgrade for the dana 35 + the gears i don't think that is what I'm looking for thanks anyways

Hey Brandon. If this guy doesn't buy the 8.8 this weekend, then I don't mind holding the set for you if you're 100% sure. There were a lot of 8.8 in ther yard over here when I was looking for mine. I've found 2 with 4.10's and I bought them both. One went under my YJ and the other one was supposed to go under the MJ. If you don't mind swapping gears, I'm pretty confident I can get one with 3.73's and disks for $200. I'll keep you posted.

Ben

see its the hole gear thing as far as i know thats amazingly hard to do and cost a lot. If you do sell this it sounds like there a lot of them axles by you and maybe you could just help me try and find one thats good. Down hear the junk yards are really pricey and don't have a good seletion with axles i don't know why :dunno: Thanks a bunch for the patience i know I'm hard to deal with :D Thank you so much.

Brandon

Archived