i have grey interior!

88swampedmj

i traded a kid my bucket seats for his grey bench seat..(so my gf can sit right next to me) lol i like it but it was grey and i had tan interior...so i pretty much tore everything out and painted the dash grey hahaha..

idk if you guys remember but i put a pic up of a grey 92 comanche that i found near my house... its such a cool truck!! i talked to the guy the other day before i traded seats... his son had a yj and totaled it...so guess what his son drives now....the flippin manche!!! and he just put a 8" lift on it with 33's... its gonna roll... so here's a pic of it from then..ill get a shot of it lifted when i give him the seat belts..

Image Not Found

• 3 weeks later...

i finally got some pics of mine and that kids comanches, me him my sister and her husband and some friends went wheeling yesterday i invited trey (owns the grey manche) along to see it wheel... it looks good but its kinda tall and skinny it also has 3.07s open front and rear so it wasnt doin very much.. but its still cool to see another manche out on the trails with me

it was all fun untill my sister and her husband rolled..but we got it back over and kept goin jamminz.gif here's the pics

Image Not Found

i snapped this pic as we all were a parking lot about to leave

Image Not Found

look what pulled up as we were in the parking lot! '91 2wd sb eliminator

Image Not Found

at the entrance

Image Not Found

my sister and her husband comin up (to roll) haha

Image Not Found

everyone was ok

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

when your the one with the camera..and a bunch of lazy friends...you don't get many action shots of yourself lol