The ultimate list of bbs posts

Regger

These are hilarious!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No, we won't do research for you to see if a hub cap will work as a spacer for your throttle body just because you happen to have found one in your uncle's crawlspace.

-POST IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!! USE LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHOWS EVERYONE THAT YOU REALLY MEAN BUSINESS WHEN YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Answer every post you come across with a vaguely useless answer you heard from someone who was told that somebody had an uncle who's buddy's brother had a Geo that did the exact same thing... only different.

-Tell us about the time you went to the local 4wd store and the counter guy acted like you were crazy just for wanting a body lift for your XJ. We love that story.

-Post your question on 50 different forums hoping that someone will eventually give you an answer you want to hear.

-Refuse to even try the search engine. After all, it's only there to annoy you. Better to just ask the same question that seven other people have asked today (just to be sure). After all, your Jeep is blue and that probably affects the answer.

-Stickers DO increase horsepower and torque

SEE THE REST OF THE LIST AT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.lunghd.com/Idiocy/The_List.htm

Ryan

# Read about this guy's problem with mice in his Jeep and the helpful answer that ultimately resulted:Mice Problem....Please Help!! Just this week I found a mouse crawling in my Jeep on the way to work. That night I set up traps, and got a mouse the next morning. I got another one the next night....and then two this morning! A total of four mice in three days! I have searched my Jeep for any obvious problems, entrances, or nests, but I have been unable to find anything. Is anyone aware of any problems with 97 Cherokees...or any Cherokee in general that would allow mice in my Jeep? I live in the northwoods without a garage, but I would like to believe that my Jeep would still be able to stay mouse free. Please write back with any help or suggestions. Several people responded that he should set traps, etc. but the ultimate answer came with this:"Replace your cat."

Now how do you argue with that?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

i havent laughed tha thard in a while. hahah. wow.