Tail lamp assembly problem

My left blinker has always worked, only some of the time. It is working now, but blinking really slowly. Now the right blinker has stopped working. I replaced all bulbs, front and back. What could be causing this?

Also, on the rear--there are 3 bulbs. one backup, one tail and one brake. I read different into on which bulb goes where. I know a 1156 goes in the backup. I thought a 2057 went in the other two.

My left blinker has always worked, only some of the time. It is working now, but blinking really slowly. Now the right blinker has stopped working. I replaced all bulbs, front and back. What could be causing this?

Also, on the rear--there are 3 bulbs. one backup, one tail and one brake. I read different into on which bulb goes where. I know a 1156 goes in the backup. I thought a 2057 went in the other two.

Double check your bulbs. The lights SHOULD be ONE reverse and TWO for Stop/Tail/Turn. OR one 1165 for the reverce and TWO 1157's for the stop/tail/turn's. :D

CW

Kinda off topic, but I have a similar question. Everytime my blinker blinks, the lights on my radio fade slightly. What is causing this?

Sounds like some kind of short to me. Maybe???

Cole

Check your GROUNDS!!! OR even ADD some!!!

CW