Jump to content

Can someone explain what this is?

Recommended Posts


After all my ingition problems I routed the problem down to this soliniod looking thing. From what I have found the battery runs to it via power cable, and the ingition runs a signal wire to it. It is located in the jumble or relays behind the battery, if you can't tell it is the large silver rectangular thing. I need to replace it to get the ignition to work as it's suppose to. For the time being I have by passed to a push button for that neat ricer effect. What is it called and where can I find a new one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...