Question about forum setup

I've been wondering about the first page of the site that comes up. I stay logged on at home, but at work, I have to type in the address or search, then the first page comes up and I have to click on "forums" or whatever it is, where the other one says "yahoo groups" I think. Then I have to log in, before I can even get started. That first page seems kinda redundant, there really isn't any thing on yahoo anymore right? Just wondering if anyone else thinks it shouldn't be there. I like the pics and all, but even that looks a little out dated, I think it says 2004.

just a random thought

Pete and I were thinking of moving the MJOTM pic there, and updating it monthly... Just haven't hashed it out yet... As for the log in thing, if you choose the log me in each visit option, no matter how you get in, it should keep you logged in.

Rob L.

I just type http://comancheclub.com/forums

done, no issues, no hassle.

there's an idea, but i don't like typing addresses in the top because it keeps a record in the box that drops down. if i type in a search on yahoo, of coarse its all trackable, but it isn't just staring you in the face if you look.

Umm, having it keep you logged in won't show anything to your boss, if thats what you're worried about. But you'll still have to go through the main page to get here.

Rob L.