Weather Stripping

My jeep Doors seem to be leaking i think its bc the weather stripping around the doors are worn out... so my question is where is the best place to find replacements? :dunno:

Thanks,

Woody

Although the 97 seals are thicker, I've had poor luck with them making a good seal with my doors. They have dramatically reduced wind noise on the leading slant, but when ever it rains I get a lot of water through a visible opening between the seal and door along the top. I might go pull another set from the yard and perhaps try to be very picky, getting some in better condition.

Although the 97 seals are thicker, I've had poor luck with them making a good seal with my doors. They have dramatically reduced wind noise on the leading slant, but when ever it rains I get a lot of water through a visible opening between the seal and door along the top. I might go pull another set from the yard and perhaps try to be very picky, getting some in better condition.

I would check your door alignment. I'm guessing that you have hinge problems looming...

CW

I replaced the stripping on my XJ but still had an issue with the "visible space" behind my left ear. After trying to figure it out (bend the door, shim the door etc.).

I simply loosened the door striker bolt, moved it in about 1/8 to 1/4" and re-tightened the bolt. No more visible space, no more wind noise, no more leaking.