Window clips for Grand Am

maddzz1

Anyone who has owned one probally knows what clips I'm talking about, since it seems this is a huge aggravation with these cars. Rockauto has them for $27 :eek: for the two cheap pieces of plastic. Anyone know a cheaper place to get these? Its a 2001. Dorman part#45349 GM part#12335482 for drivers side; altho this # may have changed since the pass side # has. GMpartsdirect.com has no listing for this #

about a year ago I got a package of 5 from the dealer, special order. for $14. Check around. I have a '97 GA 2dr headed for the crusher and if they will work I'll get them for ya. $1 plus shipping. You are talking about the ones fits on the front and rear of the window and slides in the track arent you?

Yes, Jim. Thats the ones. Ill take them if you don't mind pulling them; Ill take the pass side too, since I'm sure they will break soon. I would think they are the same for 2 or 4 door. They are for my sister inlaws car. Thanks. If I remember right, It was you who doesnt use paypal?

Thanks for trying. This one doesnt have that scissor contraption. It has to guide rails that go from top to bottom and there is a guide wire (like a hand brake cable) that runs in them. The clips clip to the wire and set into the guide rails. Then there is a metal L shape thing that connects to the window and goes into the clip. That priobally makes no sense w/out a pic.