Clutch or Slave cylinder?

I have been having to push in my clutch pedal further everyday it seems to get the clutch to engage. It seems to have a lot of free play in it. So Today it got so bad it was getting hard to shift so i thought i would bleed it. And it didn't seem to have any air in it now i have no pressure on the pedal at all. This all has happen in the last 4 days or so. The fluid level is full and never went empty but the fluid looks very dirty. Any ideas?

Might try washing your fluid. Dirty fluid=Bad. Clean fluid=Good. If that doesn't work isolate the problem. Loosen the line out of the master cylinder. Have someone push the clutch pedal. Fluid should leak out. Have a rag handy to catch it. No fluid. Bad Master. Fluid leak, bad slave.

Sure sounds like it. It is possible there is something else in the clutch assembly gone bad. I don't remember if there are any inspection or cover plates you can remove to look up in there or not. If not your gonna have to separate the bell housing from the engine to visually inspect it. I'm sure some one here more familiar with MJ clutches will jump in and offer some help. On the exterior SC you can loosen the mounting bolts and see if there is any movement of the rod when you ( your helper) pushes the pedal.