Interesting history

jimoshel

I was cleaning out my latest acquisition tonite, 1989 MJ, 2.5, 5sp, 4wd, LB.The PO seems to have kept ever piece of paperwork involving the truck. It was purchased by a Army officer in 1989 in NC. The dealer decal is still on the tailgate. Next to MI where he attended MSU in aeronautics. Then to Orange County, Ca. Back to Madison WI. To Boeing aircraft in Renton, WA, Chattanooga, TN. Ellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Tampa,FL. Boulder, CO.Phoenix,AZ. Walsenburg, CO, where I got it. 223K on the clock and runs as good as the day it left the factory.

Received 107 oil changes, 5 sets of tires, 2 alternators, 3 starters, 1 left headlight. That was just the high lights. Also it has the original factory step bumper with a well used 2" ball and electrical connector for a trailer.

With oil changes at every aprox 2084 miles that engine should be clean. I would have done it only about 65 times, saved some maintenance expenses. Averaged 44.6k per tire change, not bad. But, like he said "where the pics"!

With oil changes at every aprox 2084 miles that engine should be clean. I would have done it only about 65 times, saved some maintenance expenses. Averaged 44.6k per tire change, not bad. But, like he said "where the pics"!

i would have done it 22.3 times.