MY LIGHTS! Are driving me NUTS!

Turns signals, issues before:

No blink to the left, slow @$$ blink to the right (pass side).

I replaced the Flasher unit under the dash with one from crappy tire, now all blink normally fast except for driver front, which doesn't blink at all!!!

Before the unit would come on as a marker light, but now not at all. Could my plug where the bulb sits be screwed in addition with having a bad flasher.??

yes. my bet is you probobly arent getting good ground to your plugs. i have replaced both of my turn signal bulb plugs in my jeep sence ive had it. i didnt actually replace them thuogh, you can save money if you want to buy doing this: run a robber off of the ground wire going into the bulb with a piece of wire on it. drill a hole in the plug on the ground side (just big enough for you to stuff the wire with the end stripped into the plug) . make the stripped part of the wire contact the ground post inside the plug, and voila, your ground issue is solved. of course its easier to replace the plug, but I'm always broke so i do things the hard way :D i can't guarantee its the ground, but its most likely the ground. take a test light to it and see if its getting any light from the hot when you put your gator clip on ground, then reverse it, put your gator clip on hot and see if the ground lights up, if the ground doesnt light up when you have the clip on the hot, then you found your problem :thumbsup:

Don't overlook the fact just because it's new it's not the flasher. There are 2 flashers in the fuse panel. Swap them. Try both flashers and turn signals. Then check for dirty, corroded terminals. First all ground s and then connectors. Don't just look. Physically disconnect and look at the terminals and grounds.

could be flashers, but doesnt sound like it to me sence the new flasher fixed the other blinker :dunno: if the flashers are fine check the bulbs and the plug, also, i didnt think about this a second ago, but the bulb could just be plugged in wrong

Nope, bulb only goes in one way, also I just noticed that my E brake light or brake warning light if you will is on, I don't have front signal light markers or my rear tail light regular driving lights, when I put 4 ways on, they work fine, except for previous mentioned socket!!! God damn truck!! I was having rough idle issues so I went to my local hardware store and bought some multi-strand copper wire (thick stuff) and ran a main lead off the firewall location for the ground to five other spots under the hood that I could easly access, it looks like crap but damn she starts up Fine and runs to normal idle within 2.5 seconds. (2.5 seconds from key turn of course) Not bad for an 88 w/303,000 KM. Now if I could just get the running lights working.