Changing a headliner (lots of pictures)

• 4 weeks later...

Its easy, all you have to do is take the screws out around the sunroof, then remove the piece that surrounds the sunroof and overlaps the headliner, then do the procedure the OP described. Just remember to reinstall that piece and the screws, or your headliner will fly away :dunce: :wall:

I just started on mine this weekend and will be done tomarrow. i just got some from walmart for 7 bucks. i got some type of spray on glue from auto zone and i sure hope it lasts up there

3m super 77 has done great on mine and it is black. it lasted through a sweltering summer here with lots of humidity. what kind of glue did you get?

I just started on mine this weekend and will be done tomarrow. i just got some from walmart for 7 bucks. i got some type of spray on glue from auto zone and i sure hope it lasts up there

3m super 77 has done great on mine and it is black. it lasted through a sweltering summer here with lots of humidity. what kind of glue did you get?

idk headliner glue. me and my dad failed and there are many wrinkles :ack: but its better then it hanging down :D

idk headliner glue. me and my dad failed and there are many wrinkles :ack: but its better then it hanging down :D

yeah you have to be very tedious to get it smoothe. i sprayed it in about 6 inch strips and got it very smoothe by doing it a little at a time, you can always do it again :yes: