Track bar question.

I'm thinking I may need to replace the chassis end rod end as the rubber boot is toast. Where could I find a replacement?

Matt

You can get replacement boots on the HELP! rack at Auto Zone or Advance Auto. If the TRE itself doesn't feel sloppy, just buy a new rubber seal.

Matt

You can get replacement boots on the HELP! rack at Auto Zone or Advance Auto. If the TRE itself doesn't feel sloppy, just buy a new rubber seal.

Cool, I may be able to just do that. The joint doesn't feel worn out, so I guess I could get away with just buying the boot.

Thanks!

Matt

Well, I finally got the old rod end off! A little heat from a propane torch and a pipe wrench finally broke it loose. Stopped into O'Rielys and got a replacement. Just have to slap it all back together and that will be one more little chore off my list!

Matt

Thanks guys! Next project will be adressing the drivers floor. I've got the replacement pan, need to do some trimming and then fit the new pan. Only problem is, I've only got access to an arc welder. Not sure what I'm gonna do there. Once I figure out the floor, then I can move on to installing the new clutch master cylinder and any other small odds and ends I find.

Matt