Another project idea Question On coilovers

Hers a flex pic that i have but i feel like it should do better. My shocks did not max out so maybe it is the shackles. My leaf pack is a bastard pack i made from the stock one and some my dad had that were thinner than the stock ones with a tad more arch so it gave me a little bit of lift to. It will stuff till my 35s are about 1/4" from touching the top of the stock flare but my buddies Yj with leaves all the way around which shouldnt flex as well can almost do as good as mine up the ramp. :eek:

here is the other side i think it should be able to droop more than it is. :dunno: what do you think

Maybe I'm getting to picky since i am happy with it the way it is now except for the flex. I love not haveing to worry about the leaves so i may look into the shackle thing. Has anyone on here ran revolvers or had friends that did? If so what do you think?

Cole

if you simply want more flex, get some revolvers.

but if you want the best off-road ability, keep the leafs with a regular shackle. OR spend about 100 hours reading up on link suspension design, then another 100 hours building and tuning it (not to mention $1000+ if you're talking about coilovers).