Transfer Case Linkage Components

I need to get all the linkage components for my 4wd swap, but I really don't know what I'm looking for. I pulled what I could out of an '89 auto, but mine will be an AX-15. Does anyone have pictures of the different components or a diagram so that I can assess what I have?

there are three parts of the linkage specific to the AX15 that you'll need.....

the trunion bracket that bolts to the tranny tunnel that has the little orbital joint in it

the trunion bracket that bolts to the tranny/transfer case studs

the rod that connects the trunion to the range selector on the TC

The floor shifter and the trunion contraption are the same for all tranny models

Jeff

there are three parts of the linkage specific to the AX15 that you'll need.....

the trunion bracket that bolts to the tranny tunnel that has the little orbital joint in it: I have this piece from the auto, so I have some idea what it looks like.

the trunion bracket that bolts to the tranny/transfer case studs: I think I have an idea of what this is based on what I looked at on the auto.

the rod that connects the trunion to the range selector on the TC: not entirely sure on this one

The floor shifter and the trunion contraption are the same for all tranny models: I guess this is the only piece that I got that is worth anything (to me at least).

Jeff

That's great information really, but I'm a visual person. I'd still love to have some pictures or diagrams.

Image Not Found

#14 is the bracket that bolts to the tranny tunnel....the little heim sits about 1.5" to the rear on the AX15 part (it's centered on the other ones).

#31 is the bracket that bolts to the tranny

#15 is the rod that connects the linkage to the TC

Jeff