one_bad_mj's build up

So you used a paint roller like you paint the inside of a house with? My uncle did that with some candy apple red on his f250 :doh: it looked really bad. Does yours look rough up close? It looks fine from where it is but it seems like it would have to be rough up close :dunno: With that color it shouldnt be bad though :thumbsup:

the finish looks like the paint on your walls in your house. smooth and flat i used a foam roller that i got at walmart it rolls out better.

So you used a paint roller like you paint the inside of a house with? My uncle did that with some candy apple red on his f250 :doh: it looked really bad. Does yours look rough up close? It looks fine from where it is but it seems like it would have to be rough up close :dunno: With that color it shouldnt be bad though :thumbsup:

i agree my brother did the same thing with grey and his grand am. how did you apply it? jus like a normal spray or up and down like painting your house?

i just rolled it man. dump paint into the tray. get the roller in paint and go no real way to paint it just roll it onw 2 coats your done.

my hood vents are in they drop engine temp 20* on highway and 10 in the woods when its 90* out

here's a pict fro another jeep i can't get mine to load up from my cell phone

alldone1.jpg

those are Z34 louvers i have the cut out pattern o trace and i can get more louvers too

i also have gran prix louvers there the same as the 5.9L grand cherokee

and i have a set of comaro louvers too

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...