Todays junkyard haul:

Sir Sam

Got a silverstar wheel with a good Michelin tire for $25, and a MJ hitch for $36.

MJ hitch was really easy to remove, only 2 bolts on each side were used to install it, the bed was already gone, and the rear end was tilted so high up that the bolts were up at my face!

Also found the most perfect looking set of pre97 leather seats, the leather was soft, not worn, just nearly perfect.

And they wanted $100 each for them, kinda a shame, but oh well. pass

Very Nice, I've yet to run into a decent bumper (or OEM one for that matter), much less a hitch.

Yesterday, I picked up '89 MJ longbed 4x4 rear springs and shock mounts for $24. Brought a breaker bar, 21 mm and 18mm deep sockets, and PB Blaster and had them out in about an hour.

Today I picked up the bump stops off the '89 MJ, a '97 XJ 4.0 valve cover and a 98 Ford Explorer power steering cooler for $9.

On the weekend I found a quilted grill cover, electric fan, cigarette lighter (thanks to mfpdm for the picture of that), and a CCV hose for $50. Not bad, not great.

Unfortunately found a couple of leather units with the bickets removed. :(

Very Nice, I've yet to run into a decent bumper (or OEM one for that matter), much less a hitch.

Yesterday, I picked up '89 MJ longbed 4x4 rear springs and shock mounts for $24. Brought a breaker bar, 21 mm and 18mm deep sockets, and PB Blaster and had them out in about an hour.

Today I picked up the bump stops off the '89 MJ, a '97 XJ 4.0 valve cover and a 98 Ford Explorer power steering cooler for $9.

The Jeep that I took the hitch off of had a very decent bumper on it, pretty strait, like the one on mine right now. But it had a little rust, was chrome, and was still the diamond plate kind I don't care much for.

Retrospect though, its better than what I have, and I could have scuffed it up and shot it with bedliner. And that wouldn't have been something I would need to mess with in the future.

Oh well, maybe if I am back down there I will grab it if I can.