Throttle body cover clip..2.5 86 Jeep Comanche Custom

tjjeejeepcomanche

She said throttle body clip. I assume it would be some kinda clip to hold a breather cover coming from the air box to the top of the throttle body.

i beleive she's talking about one of the 4 clips that hold the air intake tube to the throttle body, it snaps on with 4 metal clips... you can kind of see one in this pic... Image Not Found

That's the clip, one of the four as in the throttle body cover top right of the pic in this post... don't know what you guys call them over there!

TJ

I have one. PM me a address. Also it looks like there may be two kinds. Measure the total lengh and and on the long end from the end to the hinge. Jim

Thanks Jim, have PM you

Does anyone have a bonnet - oops sorry Hood support they can send, I'll pay shipping etc through paypal... I have to prop mine up with a piece of wood right now!

TJ

I have one. PM me a address. Also it looks like there may be two kinds. Measure the total lengh and and on the long end from the end to the hinge. Jim

Thanks Jim, have PM you

Does anyone have a bonnet - oops sorry Hood support they can send, I'll pay shipping etc through paypal... I have to prop mine up with a piece of wood right now!

TJ

no worries I have a hood support!.... one less thing to look for hehe...