New member stoppin buy to say hi :)

EastCoast D

What's up guys, I found this place a while back and finally joined.......I think this year I'm gonna finally be getting to my MJ project.....lol again.....It needs a lot but I have a xj sitting here with lot's of goodies. I've had many XJ's in a bunch of different configurations, so I have a lot of parts I've accumulated, some are new parts that sit in my garage just waiting for a home. The main issue the MJ has is rust on the rear frame rails not as bad as some I've seen on here but it needs to be addressed. I'm thinking tube chassis but retain the bed and stock look and only running 33's so it's a good road truck still. Well it's a project and a pretty big one lol but someday it'll be done...... comanche.gif

Welcome! :cheers:

:needpics:

I see in my user control panel a manage attachments but don't see any where to upload........guess I gotta wait to get a few posts under my belt on the forum? I don't use photobucket and I can't upload to one of my sites and link to them.........does this site allow user uploads?

No, you cannot upload to this site.

There are no restrictions that have anything to do with post count. You'd a full-fledged member as soon as your account is active.

You need to host your pictures somewhere else. There are plenty of free ones, photobucket being the most well-known. Most of my pics I upload to my MySpace or Facebook, because those will automatically reduce them to a more forum-friendly size.

There are no restrictions that have anything to do with post count. You'd a full-fledged member as soon as your account is active.

You need to host your pictures somewhere else. There are plenty of free ones, photobucket being the most well-known. Most of my pics I upload to my MySpace or Facebook, because those will automatically reduce them to a more forum-friendly size.

how do you upload from facebook?

Oh well.......sorry then, I don't use any of those sites and never intend to...........being able to upload pix would be a good addition to the site

how do you upload from facebook?

right click the picture........click view image..........highlight the url that the pic is on and then place the url in the img brackets

post%20the%20url%20in%20between%20the%20brackets%20like%20this%20text%20is%20here

It's called advertising, and photobucket does have pro accounts that you pay for. What are they going to do, sell my pictures?

advertising.......ok well i'll talk about it a little.......say you have site A it asks for your email you enter it........now a few days go by and site A want's to tell you all about site B, C and D.........it will be legal because you signed up to site A and site A is sending the emails.......I don't' want to know about those other sites..........it's a way around spam filters..........oh and just so you know I would never even open a email that is spam lol not to mention clicking on the "unsubscribe" link it just proves the address they sent it to is active ;)

That's why you ignore those emails.

Or, hey, use a fake one. You'll need it long enough to activate the account.

I have never gotten spam from photobucket. I have never had them want me to do anything. I've had my current email address for 3 years and get maybe 4-5 spam emails a day.

That's why you ignore those emails.

Or, hey, use a fake one. You'll need it long enough to activate the account.

I have never gotten spam from photobucket. I have never had them want me to do anything. I've had my current email address for 3 years and get maybe 4-5 spam emails a day.

Ok not for nothin but please man.....I have well over 100 spams a day on one of my many email address, I can't use those email address because I do a lot of adult related work and that's also why I can't upload to my sites and hyperlink.....I'm sure the mods would kick me for it.........I can pay $8 a year for a new domain name put it on my dedicated managed server and upload all my pix to there.......I already pay for the server so the $8 is much better for me than to maybe end up hurting myself and my business if something was to happen. I'm not trying to be a jerk here I really would rather talk about jeeps......I swear there's more people that want to argue on mainstream forums.....everyone's always right :thumbsup: