New MJ Tailgates $322

HOrnbrod

For what there selling for on flea-bay.......you could afford to pay for my trip down to the nice warm south for the rest of the winter :yes:

And up here in the rust belt.......we have to learn how to repair the rusted out tail gates :(

I got to get my write up done one of these days :roll:

Of course........some of us are getting whole *rust bucket* MJ's for the price of the tail gate you posted :brows:

For what there selling for on flea-bay.......you could afford to pay for my trip down to the nice warm south for the rest of the winter :yes:

Warm! This is the first day the temp went over freezing in two weeks. Very cold for down here mate. My lake out back is frozen over solid and the Canadian geese and mallards are walking around looking an open water spot to feed in. Gus my Cocker Spaniel was out running around chasing them on the ice yesterday having a good time. I've never seen the lake freeze over like this before.

And yeah, I know the tailgates are expensive, but they're available and someone might want a new one. hard to find nowadays.

I'll pay for your trip down here mate, but you'll have to work for your keep. I need new windows, doors, etc. installed, and the wife wants a damn greenhouse addition. She'll feed you good and I'll provide all the Miller High Life you can inhale. Deal??? :brows: :brows:

swing off the interstate and pick me up along the way Bob.....I'll come along and drink beer while I watch you guys do all this work :D Jeff

NOT! I know you have good skills too Jeff by eyeballing your garage thread, so you'll have to earn your keep too mate. I'll drink beer and stupidvise while you guys do all the work. Deal?? :brows: :brows:

Yea.........That's a deal I'll take :yes:

I know you got hit with that Arctic freeze that the whole country got........but that's it for you......we have another 2 months of this ahead of us :headpop:

For the green house........I have a whole bunch of 1/4" Tempered glass left over :brows:

Had one guy pick up a bunch last summer for his project.

The rest of your list......not a problem :D Just did that to a house this past October :brows:

As far as the Miller's ..........Jeff can have my ration........which I'm sure he'll take ;) Me, I just need 2 pots of coffee a day to keep going :D

I guest we can plan this right after Jeff gets his garage painted........unless he wants me to stop to pick him up and bring a paint brush......... :roll:

Of course.......we might need some time off to scrounge the local JY's for MJ parts to really make the trip worth while :D