BA 10 5 ?

I assume you are talking about a rubber dust boot? I have one on my Puegot tranny...I thought I saw one on one of my parts website will see if I can find it.

I assume you are NOT talking about the one that screws to the tunnel to seal out air from coming through the floor but rather the one that slips over the shifter and sits down on the tranny.

scott

If yours is anything like mine, the "seal" is toast.

Mine has:

A lower bushing (metal). A locking pin. An upper bushing, and and upper flat piece that screws to the"bushing". It also has a thrashed rubber "seal". Then the dust boot goes over the whole thing.

It needs a rubber "seal" too. I'm in the market if you come up with a source.

I think this will fit...although I think you may have to take the shifter out...not sure. I know it says for AX-15 but...I read somewhere where they said it would fit. Sure looks like the one I have...who knows..maybe someone put this one on my Puegot?

http://www.acmejeepparts.com/products/52109_02.htm

and for more boots. try here..which is where I found the one for my floor finally. Not the original one but is from a jeep and finally kept that nasty gear oil smell and heat out.

http://www.thefind.com/instruments/info ... ssion-boot

I have a shift boot, and seal on the floor board that seals the cab floor then it has a seal/cover just laying over the top of the shift tower that fits loosley,It seams like there should be a seal that does a better job than that,I have a leak and Ive traced it to there,not bad just annoying..I guess its what slings off the shaft?

I can't find any thing in any of the parts break downs Ive seen online??/

Mine did too ( just sat on there)...but mine did not leak...you may have a worn bushing...I think there is a plastic or fiber bushing under the shifter...can't remember. You should not leak fluid out the top at that point simply due to the rubber seal not being tight ....I wouldn't think.

I did consider using two tie wraps to cinch it down. My Pathfinder is like that...the dust boot was held on tightly with a big darn ti wrap. You could join two smaller ones together maybe and cinch it around the outer edge?

scott