pic request

Twisty

can anyone post pics/give me an explanation of the location of the 8 bolts that hold on the bed to the frame? so far ive found 2, and I'm missing 6. I know that the gas tank and other things need to come off, but i think i have those covered.

i know its a PITA, but the frame, and bed have rust that i need to take care of, and i can't with then bed on the truck. thanks for your help. :cheers:

don't forget the 2 bolts on the X crossmember. the one that the spare tire hold against. you have to access them through the hole under each bolt. and don't forget the parking brake bracket, just undo the 3 bolts. also the wiring harness will have to come off, unplug it at the drivers side, it's a big fat connector. good luck, i removed my bed by myself using an engine lift, attached rope to the 4 corner brackets in bed and it lifted right off.

ok, i found the 8, or i think i did. I'm going to go out again tomorrow and dump some more PB blaster on them. thanks for the help guys!!

mike, I'm a little confused about the Xmember. Ill take another look tomorrow, and if i need further clarification ill post it up. :cheers: