MJ D44 at PNP Moss Landing , CA

There are 2 MJ's at that yard right now. An 89 SB w/ mostly cordovan interior (bench) and this 87 LB w/ saddle interior (buckets). The 87 is 99% complete except for the couple parts I took: radio and wheel-well flaps. 89 is mostly intact as well.

There are 2 MJ's at that yard right now. An 89 SB w/ mostly cordovan interior (bench) and this 87 LB w/ saddle interior (buckets). The 87 is 99% complete except for the couple parts I took: radio and wheel-well flaps. 89 is mostly intact as well.

Taillights, Bucket Sear Brackets, Interior Dome Lights etc? Not sure if I'll be able to talk the Mrs. into letting me out with family over...

Yep, all there on both. The 87 had the silver trimmed tail lights, B-pillar lights didn't look like they were ever removed. I can tell you I started to pull the drvr bucket seat bracket but stopped because one of the bolts that came through the underbody was spinning and I didn't have vise-grips. It's worth heading over to the yard. I ditched my family briefly this morning to check it out...didn't come back to too much anger at home either...

Yep, all there on both. The 87 had the silver trimmed tail lights, B-pillar lights didn't look like they were ever removed. I can tell you I started to pull the drvr bucket seat bracket but stopped because one of the bolts that came through the underbody was spinning and I didn't have vise-grips. It's worth heading over to the yard. I ditched my family briefly this morning to check it out...didn't come back to too much anger at home either...

Vice Grips, check! I'm heading out... Don't know what I need, but that never stopped me before...

Wade