WTB 3" WJ front coil springs

JACKED88

I have a complete 4" BDS lift for a WJ. Would like $500 for it but...

I just bought another MJ.

I know thats a good deal but he's on a lower budget than that. He just wants to do tha front to rear swap like my other son did on his YJ. (3" lift spring under tha front with the stock front spings moved to tha rear)

Thanks for tha offer.

Robert.

Is he working with a WJ (99-04) or a ZJ (94-98)? The rear springs on WJ are totally different than the front. I have never heard of a F-R swap on a WJ. ZJs yes.

I think you are asking for the wrong parts or he is misinformed.

make me an honest offer of my lift if he is indeed working on a WJ. I might just take it.

Is he working with a WJ (99-04) or a ZJ (94-98)? The rear springs on WJ are totally different than the front. I have never heard of a F-R swap on a WJ. ZJs yes.

make me an honest offer of my lift if he is indeed working on a WJ. I might just take it.

Ut oh!!! I'm pretty sure he's thinkin he could do tha same thing to his 99 WJ as his brother did to his 96 ZJ. Not tha same critter huh??? I didnt know tha difference to tell him it won't work on his. I'll be sure to let him know. I'll also let him know about your kit. But ........ what this "but I just bought another WJ"??? You thinkin about puttin that lift on it?

Oh, when you say you have a BDS kit, you are talking about BDS Suspensions ...... right? http://www.bds-suspension.com/

How old is tha kit and what condition are all tha components in?

Ut oh!!! I'm pretty sure he's thinkin he could do tha same thing to his 99 WJ as his brother did to his 96 ZJ. Not tha same critter huh??? I didnt know tha difference to tell him it won't work on his. I'll be sure to let him know. I'll also let him know about your kit. But ........ what this "but I just bought another WJ"??? You thinkin about puttin that lift on it?

Oh, when you say you have a BDS kit, you are talking about BDS Suspensions ...... right? http://www.bds-suspension.com/

I just bought another MJ. I am going to do a 4 door MJ next year. I need the funds to finance this project.

Yes it is the $1200 BDS kit. The lift is a little over a year old. It had no sag and I got no DW with it. The kit is missing a couple bolts and the upper shock bushings and bolts for the front. He could reuse his stock ones in place of the missing parts.

The bolts that are missing is for the track bar drop bracket. You have to replace your stock motor mount bolts with longer ones from the kit. I lost my stock bolts and just reused the ones from the kit. The bolts are easy to find at any hard ware store. They were nothing special. Just an inch longer than the stock ones.

All the parts in the kit are in perfect condition. There are no blown bushing or rusted parts. It is a really nice kit. I have no use for it and want it gone.

It would make an awesome Christmas gift! :wavey:

I just bought another MJ. I am going to do a 4 door MJ next year. I need the funds to finance this project.

Yes it is the $1200 BDS kit. The lift is a little over a year old. It had no sag and I got no DW with it. The kit is missing a couple bolts and the upper shock bushings and bolts for the front. He could reuse his stock ones in place of the missing parts.

The bolts that are missing is for the track bar drop bracket. You have to replace your stock motor mount bolts with longer ones from the kit. I lost my stock bolts and just reused the ones from the kit. The bolts are easy to find at any hard ware store. They were nothing special. Just an inch longer than the stock ones.

All the parts in the kit are in perfect condition. There are no blown bushing or rusted parts. It is a really nice kit. I have no use for it and want it gone.

It would make an awesome Christmas gift! :wavey:

Moved .....

My son says he'd really like to buy your lift and appreciates tha offer but just doesnt have tha cash for it right now.

He would however like to know whats tha rock bottom you gotta have for it. Maybe yall can work something out.

Robert