Hey Geonovast!!!!

mythreesons

Here is something for you to play with while your waiting for the ground to dry out. :D

http://loz.craigslist.org/cto/1444357004.html

If I had time today, I would come down there and get you. We could go look it over and I would let you pontificate on it. Alas, I don't have enough free time to even chase my tail today. :fs1:

Scott

Just trying to help

Update:

Just found something else to keep you off the street corners. (as if you had streets where you are)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/1433639959.html

If you had this, all your trucks wouldn't be in WI. ;)

Stop reminding me I don't have money :fs1:

That XJ would be good if I had the cash to at least go look at. Although for the next one, I was hoping for a 97-99 that had nothing wrong with it. Last thing I need is another Jeep that needs work, I already have 3.

I'd also, of course, be interested in the MJ if I had the money.

Do you ever get into Camdenton? I've counted 4 MJs so far between here and being town and I don't think any of the are club members, and OF COURSE, I still haven't put on my CC window stickers on the XJ, and OF COURSE, I left them in WI.

Don't be scared. I have absolutely nothing to do with WOW. They're just newish flavors of MD, they were on sales, so I figured I'd try them.

I supposed I could just go steal the MJ in the weeds up the road... then I'd have one down here :clapping: