Bombing a church tomorrow in AL/MS

wolfpackjeeper

Ok not really, but I am flying low level visual navigation routes in training right now, and the target on my first route tomorrow is a church near hattiesburg, my final fix before inbound is the middle chicken ranch out of a set of three south westish of the church. Just in case anyone lives near there. time on target is like 10ish, T-6a Texan2, blue on bottom white on top.

thought that was kinda funny, my target on the second leg is the I65 overpass just above Bay Minette Airfield northeast of Mobile Bay.

I wish I knew who set these routes up, another target will be a walmart later this week.

Hey David - you might enjoy this:

F15 vs. C-130

A C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-15 flashed by.

The jet jockey decided to show off.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, 'watch this!' and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-15 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?

The C-130 pilot said, 'That was impressive, but watch this!'

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said: 'What did you think of that?'

Puzzled, the F-15 pilot asked, 'What the heck did you do?'

The C-130 pilot chuckled. 'I stood up, stretched my legs, walked to the back, took a leak, then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll.' Moral:

When you are young & unwise - speed & flash may seem a good thing. :eek:

When you get older & smarter - comfort & convenience is not such a bad thing. :D

You know this is all great pretend but I can't help but wonder how many red flags have been triggered over this threads title in say, half a dozen or so federal agencys that monitor the web. :peek:

Not to mention the organizations that will use anything to chastise the armed forces. I can see now that some group uses this to say the government hates religion by using churchs as target practice. :roll: