NON Jeep electrical question

smithe1811

Someone just gave me a 98 suzuki sidekick sport and none of the power windows work, PO said a friend of his while drunk disconnected something. i have been through(i think) about 90 percent of the wiring and can't find any problems. i was wondering if there was some chance that someone might have an electrical manual for one of these or maybe just know a bit mre about foreign cars than i do. any help would be great as this is the only thing keeping me from making this street legal and saving mileage on my manche. thanks

Erik

I don't know anything about your car specifically, but in most the window motors all ground through the driver door switch assy. You can go to alldata.com and buy a 1 year subscription for the service info on your particular model for like $20. That would give you all the wiring diagrams and troublshooting info you need. In a lot of the Jeep Grand Cherokees, there is a wire in the door harness at the hinges that likes to break and will cause this same problem. I think Autozone also sells these subscriptions to alldata, but If I were you I would call and ask them first. I think the autozone website has a link to buy a subsciption too. Good Luck!