Renix to HO Swap?

Step 1: buy an HO XJ

Step 2: swap over everything

:D

Seriously though, there are some hiccups in the swap and I'm failing to find the right threads. Dang I hate our search engine. :fs1: Most are related to fuel. The lines are different, the wires are different, etc. Something like that.

believe me if i had the funds i would, especially that one in pieces in VA. Perfect for me. or if someone wanted to trade me one that would be cool too.What about the fuel system is different?

Maybe Alex(grs86mj) would still want to swap.J/K, in case anyone remembers that drawn out ordeal.

My brain is struggling here, but I seem to remember something about the fuel lines were set up differently and the fuel level sender reads backwards and even if you flip the wires it'll still be wrong since the ohms were different.

The renix and HO systems are, at the same time identical and yet very very different.

may I ask why you want the Chrysler system?

i already yhave 31's and i already have the 3:55's. after i got rid of my last set of 4:10's i seartched and turned up nothing before i decided 3:55's were for me. but regardless of gears i still want the H.O. I know that eventually i want to go to 6 inches or so of lift and go to 33's in which case I'm sure the 4:10's would be more beneficial especially now that i know i can run at highway speeds with the 4:10 comfortably.