Did some flexin'.....

I got a chance to try my MJ on a 30 degree RTI ramp last week. I happy and suprised with how it did. I made it 58" up ! I do not remember the calculation to get the score. (HELP) I do know it is a long bed so the WB is 119". Does it make a difference with the ramp being 30 degrees VS 20 degrees?

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Its got a 3" lift. RUSTY's front spring and a 1.75+ XJ shackle. My rear shocks are stock legnth so that did not do me any good.

The rear springs are shot, the drivers side sags 1.5" lower than pass side. I have a set of new 2" lifted springs on order. I will install with the same extended shackle, 3" extended Rancho 5000's shocks. I think this will have the rear way higher than the front, so I will add a spacer to the front to balance it out.

THANKS GUYS!!

That makes my score 487 on a 30 degree ramp...not too shabby.

Yea there is another Comanche there, Its a young member and its his daily driver, so he has done nothing to it. He is currently building a samuri.

I ordered them from JC Whitney for lass than 100 bucks. But I am really beginning to regret it, as they have been on order for over one month and they tell me I cannot cancel the order....yea right I can't!!! I called saturday and someone is going to get ahold of me by Wednesday with an answer of what is going on. I found Rubicon Express also hase these although I did not price them. A local Spring mfg wanted $385 for a factory set and $440 for a 2" lifted pack. That was only a guess on the lift as they go by weights and i did not know what stock was, so I had no point of referance to go by.

In hind sight, I really wish I had just bought the BDS lift I was looking at. It was 500+ and it included new front and rear springs as well as other extras. All i would have needed was shocks and I would not be in this perdicument!!!

CW

Ohhh, then you ordered add-a-leafs. That makes more sense. 500 smackers for just a 2" lift seems a bit excessive.

Jeep on!

--Pete

It was a 3 or maybe a 3.5" BDS lift.

I ordered the AAL's off EBAY from a guy who does alot with Roughcountry. don't know if I will even need them....I'll add them to the JCW spring packs, If I ever get them!!! Still waitin' for that call from JCW! (That was a full spring pack, set, for the rear BTW.) If they screw me, I am just going with RE +2 full spring packs.

CW