Renix OBA question

So I've searched and browsed and searched some more. Can't seem to find any info on how you guys without AC are mounting your OBA systems. I have a nice York compressor that I'd like to use for OBA at some point. I checked out Kilby's site, and he doesn't have any brackets or mounting solutions for XJ's/MJ's. Anyone have any ideas or links they can post up to help a brother out? Thanks!

Kilby does have a kit for XJs and MJs, but it's only for the HO models unfortunately. For anyone interested, it's part number KE-1700.

I had a York setup on my 98 XJ and am currently in the process of installing it on the MJ.

Kilby does have a kit for XJs and MJs, but it's only for the HO models unfortunately. For anyone interested, it's part number KE-1700.

I had a York setup on my 98 XJ and am currently in the process of installing it on the MJ.

Do you have any pics yet? I want to do the OBA but want to retain the A/C so I am in a larger quandry. Thinking at this point that it will need to be an electrically run compressor.

Do you have any pics yet? I want to do the OBA but want to retain the A/C so I am in a larger quandry. Thinking at this point that it will need to be an electrically run compressor.

My MJ is an HO, so my previous setup will work. It would not work on your 89 Renix though.

• 3 months later...