my 86 jeep comanche ideas / help ?

Hi I'm Jon i got my jeep passed down from father at 14 now I'm nearly 16 this trucks been though hell and back trying my best to do a good job on it if you have any suggestions or ideas to help or add to it please contact me .. I'm new to the club . its a 86'' 2.5 straight 4 cylinder Comanche 2wd 8 foot long bed manual 4 speed

i also just got a chevy s-10 92'' chevy small block v6 4.3 manual 5 speed tran.

l_16559defce4d43be8fc6c9ccf62f3267.jpg

thats a pic of when i got her .. below will be one to were i stand right now with being far from done and sorry for low quality its only till i get my camera fixed theres also more pics that I'm uploading on my myspace so check em out let me know what you think .. / you think it suck well pal I'm only 15 :)

l_516bc033fcc04d11af28b147c1563b6e.jpg

l_1d2e4cd70aa14ac09944e11ab2628161.jpg

i was thinking of putting a lift on it but i got to see moneys a little hard right now i just installed a new clutch the engines prefect .. i also have my chevy to work on so i got to see were I'm splitting the money at . any idea how much it would sell around ?? (the Comanche) its a great truck not thinking of selling it any time soon but would like to know how much it be worth estimated

I changed your links into pics for ya. :thumbsup: If you right click on the image, you can copy the "image location" and paste it here. Then highlight it and click the IMG tag to post it up.