fender flares

I just put on 35s with about 5.5 to 6 inches of lift. I need to open the wheel wells up a bit. Does anyone have suggestions on flares besides bushwacker??

I have a stretched TJ on 40 for my rockcrawlin needs....so its important to me for my MJ to look clean.....My MJ this is more of a daily driver, so I want it to look good.

TJ flares work pretty good i have them on the front of mine and you might have some laying around since you have a TJ or find some that are not needed by the owner. If you want to see a pic go to one of my threads in the Projects area.

Cole

I second the TJ flares up front, my brother used 4 rear flares on his XJ, I liked the look better than the front flares. They just don't flow with the XJ/MJ front end.

Not sure if they'll fit out back because of the wider wheel opening./

I trimmed the hell out of mine so unless you are doing very little trimming they should work. Here is a pic so you don't have to hunt my post

Since this pic i cut the rear part of the flares up to where the lip is on the lower part of the truck. I hope this helps if you have anymore questions let me know.

Cole