Peugeot trans mount!!!

Ok people I have a peugeot tranny :ack: in my MJ..... Last year I replaced the mount with a replacement brand rubber mount, and it is already failing!!!!!! I KNOW :fs1: anyway to my question......Does anyone know where I can get anohter one because my truck is making this thumping noise because the rubber is really soft and CRACKING........I would like to find a polly mount if at all possible...... Any other ideas on a tranny mount would be good thanks a bunch homies :cheers: :chillin:

Can I have one fabbed up out of steel, or is that not a very good idea?

How are your motor mounts? If they are shot that could be what is eating up your tranny mount.

That is a good question, I really don't know. I did look at them last year, just visual inspection. I saw no cracks and the rubber didnt seem soft, but I did notice that when I'm driving and shifting gears the stick does go from side to side... :dunno: How can i check the motor mounts?? :dunce:

How are your motor mounts? If they are shot that could be what is eating up your tranny mount.

:agree:

When you find a poly mount, definitely replace the motor mounts with poly ones too. I believe they're ~$16 a piece.

:agree:

When you find a poly mount, definitely replace the motor mounts with poly ones too. I believe they're ~$16 a piece.

Well check these babys out !! $$$$$$$$ :eek:

http://browndogindustries.com/c2572-0Kj ... nts-1.aspx