Rollpan ideas?

Just picked up a 2wd LWB eliminator and was thinking about going a diferent route with it. A nice driving street truck. Any one have a picture of a custom rollpan or a pan from another truck they have addapted to fit the MJ?

Here's one i made just out of sheetmetal. Its nothing fancy, but I like it.

nice job. I'm not looking for anything fancy either. Do you have a better shot of it from the back? We have a sheet metal brake and sheer at my work and I may just end up going that route any way.

I'll take some better pics and post them. If you have a break you could make one no problem. I actually used the rounded part of the top of the tailgate to form it, and the edge of my work bench to make the sharper bends. Then i took some 1/8 inch plate about 1 inch wide and welded it to the bottom lip to make it more rigid. I used the same plate to make the sides. Its pretty sturdy.

There's really nothing to it if you have a mig welder. I think it cost me about 50 in materials, and took about a day and half. If you actually had equipment for bending metal it'd be even faster. You just gotta take your time working the metal. Mine is actually not at nice as it appears, but i'm happy with it. Plus white hides alot of the imperfections.