my new project 884x4sb mj pioneer

my new toy got it last week its a 19884.0mj pioneer it has a 108k on it very clean one owner i always been a toyota person owning 4 4x4s a83,85,86,91 never had any problems with them but frame cancer on all but 91of all of them my fav was 85xtra cab sr5 it had 5in and 34in tsl i will post pics once i learn how i have owned a 88xj witch i put a 3in black diamond with 2in skyjacker bb on it i ran 33/10.50/15 on stock steelies with some fender cutting it went very well but had hard time keeping rear end in it so sold it but with this mj i plan on doing a 8.8 swa hopefully it will cure that but anyhow my mj build plans are as follows but not in order jks acos/TnT,treks offroad 7.5in ylink unless i find better in the mean time. rear soa with maybe teraflex revolvers unless i find to many bad things about them dentours rock sliders with frame stiffeners,a sye not sure what brand yet I'm thinking bilstein 5150 shocks with jks shock adapters,i plan on 35/36/37 tires with some sort of black wheel front and rear bumpers have not made my mind up what style yet for the rears 4.56 or 4.88 depends on what tires i decide on with mini spoll or full in rear and front a aussie or lock rite or mini or full spoll with posi lock I'm sure I'm leaving things out and will add as time goes on Image Not Found my yota may it rest in pieces Image Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not Found

well first step began i removed the carpet guess what i found?? RUST!! ITS a bummer but i think i caught it before i had to replace the whole floor its just on the drvers side a couple holds i welded up with some sheet metal Image Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not Found thats all the rust here's what it looks like nowImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not Found i also bought some POR15 I'm going to use on the whole floor hopefully i will not have to patch any more holes Image Not Found

Couple things to note; 1) Please learn proper punctuation, it looks like one big jumbled run-on sentence in the first post. 2) I hate to break it to you, but unless you cut the rusted metal out from the floorboards before welding in the patches, you're not getting rid of the problem, just masking it. Also, I hope you didn't weld the factory drain holes shut. Other than that, looks like a great start.

Well here is the after of the rust repair on the floor.I used some sheet metal welded por 15 and some seam sealer Image Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not FoundImage Not Found As you can see the por 15 works very well i used about 3/4s of a quart to do the floor there is 3 or 4 coat on it .

OK, well i got the carpet back in will post pics also put a new washer pump in and headlight switch.The headlight switch wasn't to bad to put in now i got gauge lights and all.i also installed my jks acos i got from eBay wasn't to bad to put on.I only have the spacers adjusted to the lowest highth setting i still need to adjust it about 1/2in to a inch.